Not all PACs are created equal.
In 2012, some spent tens of millions of dollars. Others won elections.
Liberty For All played hard in 10 races, and helped 9 of those candidates to victory on November 6th. We’re proud of our track record in both federal and state elections, not just because we won, but because we chose long-term investments in our country’s future. LFA believes in big federal wins and bench-building career starters that expand the pool of pro-freedom candidates working their way up to the top of the ticket.
Our 2012 Winners:
- Jeff Flake (R) — U.S. Senate – AZ
- Thomas Massie (R) — U.S. Congress – KY (4th District)
- Justin Amash (R) — U.S. Congress – MI (3rd District)
- Kerry Bentivolio (R) — U.S. Congress – MI (11th District)
- Kendell Kroeker (R) — Wyoming State House (35th District)
- Andy Sanborn (R) — NH State Senate (9th District)
- Aaron Libby (R) — ME State House (139th District)
- Heather Sirocki (R) — ME State House (128th District)
- Deb Sanderson (R) — ME State House (52nd District)